3.1 RMA Terms and Conditions
Before returning any item for an exchange, repair, replacement or warranty case, you must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) number by getting in touch with our Customer Service team here. If a claim is not lodged before the item is returned, it will not be actioned.
By sending your item back to us through our RMA system, you agree with the RMA terms and conditions outlined on this page.
- 3.1(a) Once lodged, your RMA number is valid for two (2) weeks and will automatically close after this time period has expired
- 3.1(b) Any product returned to Spectrum without a valid RMA number clearly marked on the outside of the package will be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense
- 3.1(c) Customers are responsible for all shipping charges to Spectrum, unless found to be DOA or stated otherwise
- 3.1(d) All DOA claims must be lodged within seven (7) days of receiving or it will be treated as a regular warranty claim
- 3.1(e) Spectrum is responsible for return shipping of within warranty cases, unless stated otherwise
- 3.1(f) If your product is found to be faulty outside of our 12 month warranty period or has been damaged due to an occurrence that is not covered under warranty, an assessment fee of $75.00 AUD will need to be paid before any assessment or repairs take place
- 3.1(g) Spectrum is not liable for any loss or damage caused during shipping back to our warehouse