NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the https://spectrum-brand.com/pages/spectrum-6th-birthday-giveaway-form and who are 18 as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Australia, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Spectrum Brand, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Spectrum Brand as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting Dec 10, 2019 AEDT and ending on Jan 10, 2020 AEDT. All online entries must be received by Jan 10, 2020 AEDT.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by liking and tagging a friend on either the Facebook or Instagram post, followed by submitting an entry using the online form provided at www.spectrum-brand.com/spectrum-birthday-giveaway-2019. The entry must fulfil all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Spectrum Brand. Optional verbiage to include: You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Spectrum Brand.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a Spectrum Aurora 'Ultimate Content Creator' Kit. Two winners will be chosen at the end of the campaign. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Spectrum Brand. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Spectrum Brand discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner(s). No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner(s) is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Spectrum Brand to use Winners' names, likeness, and entries for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner(s) Selection and Notification: Winner(s) will be selected by vote. under the supervision of Spectrum Brand. Winner(s) will be notified by email and phone number provided by them. within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Spectrum Brand shall have no liability for Winners' failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner(s) cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner(s) of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER(S) (AT SPECTRUM BRAND‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNERS' DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER(S) OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER(S) WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Spectrum Brand, anyone acting on behalf of Spectrum Brand, and Spectrum Brand’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Spectrum Brand. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Spectrum Brand from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Spectrum Brand may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Spectrum Brand reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorised human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Spectrum Brand’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Spectrum Brand may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Spectrum Brand. Spectrum Brand reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Spectrum Brand has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Spectrum Brand reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Spectrum Brand and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF Australia AND New South Wales, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in New South Wales having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Spectrum Brand.
14. The Campaign hosted by Spectrum Brand is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
15. By participating in the contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules & Regulations.