Blogger & Vlogger 13" Ring Light & Softbox Kit - Spectrum Aurora Mini Pearl III
Pay in 6. AU, NZ & UK
Have questions or want photography advice?Our specialists are here to help!
Would you like to step up your Vlogging game? This is the perfect entry level lighting kit for your Youtube video production needs.
- Introducing the Spectrum Aurora 13” Mini Pearl III ring light complete kit with soft boxes, the perfect compact studio for filming and photography. The compact size of the ring light along with the lightweight-adjustable light stand allows minimal effort and an easy, with the added bonus of not taking too much space up when travelling. Our Spectrum Aurora 13” Mini Pearl III ring light is perfect for makeup artists, hair stylists and creators alike. Being able to do your work in any environment is important - the Spectrum Aurora 13” Mini Pearl III ring light makes this possible!
- The Spectrum Aurora 13” Mini Pearl III ring light ring light kit is a must-have for professionals in the beauty industry. It allows you to easily create and capture stunning photos and videos to grow your social media platforms, website or even your YouTube channel. Improve the look of your studio, stand out from your competitors and attract potential customers with incredible photos.
- Featuring powerful LED lights, the Spectrum Aurora 13” Mini Pearl III ring light ring light provides a professional-quality, soft, nearly shadowless and clean spread of light emitting 1300 lumens per metre and a RA of 95+ (these specs are important for photographers). As a result, it helps eliminates skin imperfections such as blemishes and wrinkles normally seen in poor lighting. So how does it do this? It’s all in the design, the unique circle shape creates a ‘wrap around effect’ casting a soft halo of light on the subject’s face. The dimmable control allows you to adjust the brightness to your desired output and effect. Shh, don’t tell, it’s the secret hack to flawless photos!
- We all know that the best lighting is natural sunlight but sometimes we don’t always have access to it? Low light, shooting at night, early morning clients? No worries! That’s where the Spectrum Aurora 13” Mini Pearl III ring light comes in. With a colour temperature of 5500k, it mimics natural daylight perfect for professional make-up artists and beauty portraits.
- If you would like a warm, bronzed and healthier skin glow in your photos, you can simply turn the dial, no need to change filters! Effortlessly transform the space in which you are working and adapt to any lighting condition that’s thrown your way. It’s that easy.
- Unlike fluorescent bulb ring lights, the Spectrum Aurora 13” Mini Pearl III ring light features 180 individual SMD LED light bulbs and has the following benefits.
- It is rated to last 80,000 hrs whereas fluorescent bulbs last for 54,000 hrs
- No cool down period. When you are finished you can pack it up.
- The Aurora lights are cool to touch so you can keep your cool under the bright lights.
- There is no annoying humming or flickering which is common with fluorescent bulbs.
- The Spectrum Aurora 13” Mini Pearl III ring light offers the freedom to photograph and film hands free, all you need to do is just add the correct camera or phone mount accessory on the ring light and you’re ready to shoot.
- Beware of other beauty lights on the market, the Spectrum Aurora Mini Pearl ring light provides a full complete kit allowing you to have the full experience of a ring light. It includes a 12-month Australian warranty, removable mirror, a smart phone bracket, light stand, a carry bag and more in one kit. So, get ready to meet your new, personalised and portable photography studio!
- It's perfect for: Professional Makeup Artists, YouTube Content Creators, Professional Tattoo Artists, Video Bloggers, Hair Stylists/Salons/Colourists, Professional Aestheticians, Brow and Lash Specialists, Online Influencers, Selfie Lovers, Facebook Live, Instagram Stories, Snapchat, Professional Photography & Video, Periscope, Photo Booths for a special event, Conference Calls, OnlyFans, FaceTime, TikTok, OnlyFans, Freelancer, Fiverr, Airtasker or Skype Calls.